Uniform Policy and Prices
2019 Uniform and Stationery Sales
The school office will be open for uniform and stationery sales from Tuesday 29 January to Tuesday 5 February from 9 am to 3 pm each day.
Our uniform is compulsory for all students. Uniforms are available for purchase from the school office between 8.00am and 4.00pm Monday to Friday during school terms. A discount is offered for those holding a current Loyalty Card (LC) which is recognition of the financial contribution of the donation made to our school by the family.
1 child $90.00
1 child $67.50
1 child $45.00
1 child $22.50
Polo Shirt/Senior Shirt
4 - 8
10 - 14
Small - Large
LC: $46special orders only
LC: $45special orders only
- To give Arahoe an identity in the wider community.
- To promote the culture of Arahoe School.
- The wearing of school uniform is compulsory.
- All items must be clearly named.
- A wide brimmed hat must be worn when children are outside during Terms 1 and 4.
- Uniform prices may vary due to manufacturing costs and material availability.
- Full payment will be made for all uniform items at the time of purchase.
- Stock management controls will be maintained by the staff member responsible for the operation of the uniform shop.
- School uniforms are to be worn when arriving at school and at the time of departing the school grounds at the end of the school day.
- Students will be required to wear an appropriate sports uniform when representing the school at interschool sports meetings.
- These may be provided by the school.
- The items comprising the Arahoe School uniform will be reviewed annually by the Board.
- The Arahoe School uniform is to be worn in an appropriate manner as determined by the Board.
Signed: Russell Matthews, Chairman, Arahoe School Board of Trustee