Uniform Policy and Prices
Our uniform is compulsory for all students. Uniforms are available for purchase from the school office between 8 am and 4 pm Monday to Friday during school terms and during the office open hours in January (see above) prior to school starting. Please note: As of January 2020, there will just be the one price for uniform and stationery. There will no longer be loyalty cards or school donation in 2020.
Polo Shirt/Senior Shirt
4 - 8
10 - 14
Small - Large
$45special orders only
$49special orders only
- To give Arahoe an identity in the wider community.
- To promote the culture of Arahoe School.
- The wearing of school uniform is compulsory.
- All items must be clearly named.
- A wide brimmed hat must be worn when children are outside during Terms 1 and 4.
- Uniform prices may vary due to manufacturing costs and material availability.
- Full payment will be made for all uniform items at the time of purchase.
- Stock management controls will be maintained by the staff member responsible for the operation of the uniform shop.
- School uniforms are to be worn when arriving at school and at the time of departing the school grounds at the end of the school day.
- Students will be required to wear an appropriate sports uniform when representing the school at interschool sports meetings.
- These may be provided by the school.
- The items comprising the Arahoe School uniform will be reviewed annually by the Board.
- The Arahoe School uniform is to be worn in an appropriate manner as determined by the Board.
Signed: Russell Matthews, Chairman, Arahoe School Board of Trustee