Uniform Policy and Prices
2019 Uniform and Stationery Sales
The school office will be open for uniform and stationery sales from Tuesday 29 January to Tuesday 5 February from 9 am to 3 pm each day.
Our uniform is compulsory for all students. Juniors and Seniors have slight variations in their uniforms. Uniforms are available for purchase from the school office between 8.30am and 3.15pm Monday to Friday during school terms. A discount is offered for those holding a current Loyalty Card (LC) which is recognition of the financial contribution of the donation made to our school by the family.
4 - 8
10 - 14
Small - Large
- To give Arahoe an identity in the wider community.
- To promote the culture of Arahoe School.
- The wearing of school uniform is compulsory.
- All items must be clearly named.
- A wide brimmed hat must be worn when children are outside during Terms 1 and 4.
- Uniform prices may vary due to manufacturing costs and material availability.
- Full payment will be made for all uniform items at the time of purchase.
- Stock management controls will be maintained by the staff member responsible for the operation of the uniform shop.
- School uniforms are to be worn when arriving at school and at the time of departing the school grounds at the end of the school day.
- Students will be required to wear an appropriate sports uniform when representing the school at interschool sports meetings.
- These may be provided by the school.
- The items comprising the Arahoe School uniform will be reviewed annually by the Board.
- The Arahoe School uniform is to be worn in an appropriate manner as determined by the Board.
Signed: Russell Matthews, Chairman, Arahoe School Board of Trustee