Enrolment Form

Enrolling your child

When enrolling your child, you will need:

  • Your child's original birth certificate or passport

  • Your child's immunisation certificate

  • 2 forms of proof of address eg. phone bill, bank statement, electricity bill

Enrolment Form

To download the enrolment form click on pop out button on the far right corner.

Enrolment Form Updated 1403.pdf