Enrolling your child

Things you need

 When enrolling your child, you will need:
  • Your child's original birth certificate or passport
  • Your child's immunisation certificate
  • 2 forms of proof of address eg. A phone bill / Bank Statement or Electricity Bill

Enrolment Form
To download the enrolment form click on pop out button on the right